When do you think I got pregnant? I’m confused

Starlight007

Reaction score
WHEN do you think I got pregnant? Hi, sorry so long! tricky question kind of...Last normal period was April 24th for 4 days. I was intimate the day of or before ovulation on May 6th. Period tried to come on May 20th , two days before it was due. Filled a pad, but barely for a few days. Tested around May 26th, negative. Was intimate May 25th and May 31st(app showed May 31st as 2 days before ovulation). Mom said I looked bloated early June and my 7 yr old said my tummy looks like a baby belly So I calculated my next period for June to start on the 17th, by using that last abnormal period I had in May. I took a dollar store test 3 days before my expected period. Very strong positive ! How? Could I have gotten pregnant May 6th? Or Later in May? I'm confused bc the dollar store test are good, but don't usually detect so early. So if I got pregnant May 25th or 31st, would it have showed up on a dollar test? With my daughter I had to wait until a missed period. I went to the ER on the 15th, my hcg is low...at 63...vaginal ultrasound picked up many fibroids that were casting shadows. All they could see was a thickening uterine wall indicating pregnancy. 3 days later obgyn took my blood to see if it doubled or not. I'm waiting on her call. I'm curious to know when did I conceive?? Is it possible baby implanted late from early May? The suspense!!!!

Update : just got a call from the doc saying it doubled, my hcg and that by that number I look to be 1 or 2 weeks? How is that possible? Hcg charts are all over with numbers. I’ve seen women that are 5 weeks with a low hcg level. Did I conceive may 6 th or 31st?

I don't know if this is of any use to you but I ovulated on 6th May and I'm now 8w 3d pregnant so I would expect to see higher HCG levels if you also conceived on the 6th. I could be wrong as I am no expert on HCG levels of course but from forums I've read it seems that HCG would be up in the hundreds or even thousands at this stage if you fell pregnant may 6 th x

I also am 8wks 3dys and od around beginning of may. My hcg at 6wks was 28862.

I would say you got pregnant late may.

I would guess late May. I think you ovulated early on in your cycle hence the darker test. I tend to ovulate early too and my lines are dark well before expected period.

Do you know for sure that you ovulated May 6th? Do you have irregular periods at all? Only reason I ask... even though mine are very regular, I found out that I was ovulating a lot later than I thought I was. My baby is measuring about a week behind what it would be if I went off LMP, and is perfectly fine. I just have a short luteal phase.

With that said, even with the short luteal phase, I took a dollar store pregnancy test the day after my missed period and still only got a faint positive, because Baby was still only 3w2d. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->