When do you weigh yourself?!

ILoveYouZandT

Reaction score
As the title says! When do you weigh yourself?! I've always been told, and have read that weighing yourself first thing in the morning is the most accurate time? Before you put food and fluids into your body, that would be considered your true weight?

So it doesn't matter if by the middle of the day I'm 2-3 pounds more?!?!

Ahh, I've never really kept track or anything. Please help! :flower:

I weigh myself once a week (usually a Friday) at my local gym (better scales) with a very light dress on with nothing underneath (or naked if there's no-one else in there). I weigh myself before I eat, and after going to the toilet :)

i weigh myself in the morning before eating

its good to weigh yourself at about the same time so you dont get a heart attack when you see a 5 pound jump from food/fluids etc. lololol

I have a reallllly bad habit of weighing myself throughout the day! Bad bad bad. But I weigh myself Monday's before eating and after draining my bladder (really just because I'm bursting when I wake lol). And the weight I am is what I record.

3 pounds down from last week! Woohoo! I couldn't believe. I weighed myself like 10 times, I've never seen myself lose weight like that. I'm hoping it keeps up. Or rather, down! Lol.

After my workout. We don't have a scale at home and use the ones at the gym.

When it comes to weight you really can't get an exact weight, but you can get it within about a 5 lb range. Your body weight is always fluctuating because of your water weight intake and loss, as well as the amount of food still in you, and many other factors. Find that range that you are aiming for and be happy when you are within. Just make sure you don't let your range progressively and slowly move up.

As long as you weigh yourself at the same time then you should be fine.. Weight can change anything between 2-3lbs a day so it depends. I weigh Mondays at 12pm, I use the same scales and they are also in the same place each time I weigh. I go to my mums to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->