When do you...

Bun87

Reaction score
collect your wee for the ovulation tests?! I've been reading that 2pm is a good time to test... I'm back at work now though so trying to work out when I should test! I'm out of the house at 7:30am and not back until 5pm...what does everyone do?! I'm a newbie, got pregnant first month month with ds and we've been trying for a month (bfn!) cycles are a bit strange at the moment so going to give opks a go. Any advice also greatly appreciated! :) x

I was considering peeing in pots at work and testing when I get get home... Haha x

I got cheap ones and did them twice a day 10 am and 7 pm.

I usually do it when I get home (5-6pm) leading up to O, but once they start to get darker, or I think I'm going to O, I do them 2x/day, which means doing one at the office. It's a comedy of errors (e.g. sneaking a cup into the bathroom, putting the cup on the back of the toilet, stay in the bathroom for the 5 minutes while the OPK develops, or sneak it back to my office, etc), but that way I can be sure not to miss my surge. I'll usually do a 12-2pm at the office, then one later on at home.

When I was working, I did it when I got home at 6.30 ish and that was fine for the one and only month I ovulated.
This cycle I've not been at work, and on clomid so I was testing 10am and 4pm. I got my first positive on the 10am test, which continued as positve then for two days.
So although the tests say try to use afternoon urine, morning pee worked just fien for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->