When does baby run out of room?!

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
At the beginning of the week baby was moving aound like he/she was in a circus, yesterday there was hardly any movement and of course i started to panic!

Its been moving around a bit last night and im just wondering when is the time where she/he will start to get cramped?!

is it normal for bubs to have quiet days?:coffee:

xxxxxxxxxxx

i'd like to know this too! i've heard there comes a time when theres less room so you don't need to worry when you don't feel baby but i don't know when it is xx

I think they start running out of room at about 32 weeks, that's why 4d scans aren't normally recommended after that time.

I think, when you get further along, the midwife will tell you to check you are feeling regular movement, but I think that's after 30 weeks because they can have quiet days until then.

i phoned the midwife about this on tues. Last week i had days where i felt lots of movement then had a couple of quiet days (still felt the occaisonal kick but nothing regular) Midwife said as long as i didnt have any bleeding or pain she didnt think i had anything to worry about. right enough since then the kicks have kept coming, just not as often as i'd like!! (i'm 26 weeks tomorrow) I think i was getting worried as i'v read some mummies comments on how often and strongly their babies have bn kicking... now i'v come to conclusion my lil one is a lazy lil monkey!!
xx
xx

The running out of room bit is gonna vary per pregnancy hun, It's quite normal for our bumps to have quiet times & now move about as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->