When does implantation occur and what does it do to your temps

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
I'm wondering on average how many dpo does implantation occur and what do you temps do whilst this happens, I'm very new to all this 😊

Implantation occurs on average 8-10 days after O, and sometimes you can see a decrease in temp on the day implantation happens.

Implantation can cause brown spotting and/or cramps.

Of course, you could get none of those signs or implant earlier or later.

i didnt temp when i had implantation but i felt it at 6 dpo in the morning at 9 and got a faint bfp on wondfo and frer 2 days later at 8 dpo in the late afternoon. i didnt have implantation spotting until week 5 of pregnancy. when i had implantation at 5-6dpo, there were no cramps it felt more like a nuzzling poke-stick sensation abnormally low then abnormally high an exact hour later that morning. it was on the left side as well. i personally think it varies for every one ;3

I had an implantation dip on 7dpo. It showed on my BBT chart and I also felt really sharp pains that day too.

I have also read that some women dont get any implantation indications. I would say if you are in tune to your body you will know.

Thanks girls, it's my first month off bc so it's all quite different now, I think I ov 8th as had the cramps etc and ewcm too but my temp (first time taking it) was 97.25 which seems low to a lot of women and was hoping it was down to implanting rather than a bfn but I'm not holding out a lot of hope for this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->