when does life carry on?

rebeccaclarke

Reaction score
hello im rebecca i suffered a horrific miscarriage two months ago still feel like crap physcally and am a complete mess emotionally at this point the grif is to dense too ever bare let alone overcome how do you get through this point reform and learn to live again?
thanks for taking the time to read my first post and i would really welcome any advoice anyone has becky

Hi Becky

Welcome to BabyandBump :hugs:

People deal with the lose of their baby differently hun I think the main thing is to have someone supportive beside you (your partner mainly) & to let time do what it needs to.

Its a hard question :hugs: Your not alone though becky many of the girls here can feel your pain. A miscarriage does not mean you cannot try again when it is ready for you. Sadly many women will experience at least one miscarriage sometimes unknowingly (chemical pregnancy).

Have you spoke of your lose & possible future plans with anyone else? This could help. My partner wasn't very good with this side of things & I think it would have helped me come to terms with my previous situation quicker if he had. I hope you have a supportive shoulder?

x

Hi Becky and welcome

I think i can only really repeat what Wobbles has said, we all deal with things differently, some shout and scream and some keep it all in

I think whichever way you choose to come to terms with your loss you definitely need support around you, just to have a good cry on their shoulders

Some people try straightaway to TTC others like me wait a couple of years

You need time to adjust and i know it won't feel like it now but you do come to terms and learn to carry on

Just remember a lot of us on here have gone through what you are going through now and will gladly give you any support you need
:hugs: :hugs:

Still not even begun to contemplate what i went through and i know that when it does hit me its gonna hit me hard.

You need the support of friends and loved ones belive me ...

The girls on here are brilliant ....

Just take it one day at a time hun .... tis all you can do

xxx

Im sorry i dont have any advice hun .. just wanted to say how sorry i am for your loss :hugs:

We are all here to support you in any way we can. Just take one step at a time :hugs:

Like Wobbles said, it is a hard question. It can take some women a few months, can take others a few years. Just take your time and i'm sure it will ease over time :hugs:

Don't let yourself start down that road of wondering why 'cause that'll drive you nuts. I know so many women who've suffered this loss, including myself and the hurt, anger and disappointment just makes that healthy pregnancy worth it. I don't know if you're religious, but walk on faith and thank God in advance for that life he brings you. Faith is not just believing that God can, it is knowing that He will. I also find that talking about it helps. You see how many people know exactly how you feel and that they have survived and still have hope. My sister-N- law had two second trimester miscarriages and almost gave up. On Thanksgiving Day 2006, she had a healthy boy and he's doing great! Hang in there sister girl and best wishes.

Sorry no advice just wanted to say I'm sorry about ur loss and am thinking of u huni :hugs:

Stacey xx

time is a great healer
when i had my first miscarriage i felt the way you did
had another miscarriage 2 days ago and feel terrible but i wont give up hope
god must need our angels in heaven

I am sorry for your loss. I had a m/c after my second son and it hurt and it I still think about it. It is something I will never get over, but I try to move forward.
sending you alot of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

xoxox bek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"