When does ovulation spotting occur?

Kmarie19

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have a regular 27 day cycle. I am on CD10 and I am having EWCM with a pink tinge. Its only when I wipe and I have never seen this before. I have been ovulation testing with clearblue advanced digital and I got low fertility this morning. I am expecting to ovulate on tuesday. Is this ovulation spotting? When should I expect to actually ovulate if so? We are trying for a boy and are trying every goofy thing possible. We are supposed to BD as close to ovulation as possible. Thank you!!

You don't have to have spotting. I never have. If you got a low, you're not ovulating yet

You don't have to have spotting. I never have. If you got a low, you're not ovulating yet

Yesterday we had sex and there was quite a bit of blood, ive NEVER had this happen mid cycle...im not sure whats going on. It seems to have stopped as of now..

Yesterday we had sex and there was quite a bit of blood, ive NEVER had this happen mid cycle...im not sure whats going on. It seems to have stopped as of now..
I agree, you don’t have to have spotting to be ovulating. I never had it either. It took me 4 years to conceive and I decided to start tracking my cervix instead (open, closed, etc.) and it helped me to pin point when I was ovulating and I finally caught it. Also I do remember that I use to bleed sometimes after intercourse as well, years ago though, not sure what caused it either.. every cycle is different so one month you could have spotting and the next month not..

I never had any spotting either but I have bled in between cycles b4 not sure why and sometimes it was after doing the deed.
When I O I just had pain in my lower back and right overy area and I had a positive OPK and EWCM. I have heard u can have a pinky tinge to ure mukas when O but if ure getting low fatilty on the OPK then you won't be O just yet.
I hope you get ure smiley face soon and this is the month for you good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->