When does SHOW = O

Weebles

Reaction score
I'm admittedly terrible at figuring out my cervical position but with each cycle I'm getting better.. I have finally figured out SHOW and my question is to you ladies who temp.. Do you O on the first day of SHOW? The last? I use opk's too but I haven't yet gotten a true positive so anything you can tell me would really help out. :)

Hi Weebles! :hi:

Everyone (and I'm pretty sure every cycle also) is SOOO different! Last cycle I had SHOW the day before O, and that's it! No other days! This cycle, my cervix never went high. I've only charted cp for 2 cycles, but I've looked at a lot of charts, and I'd say that SHOW is not an accurate sign of O. It's more a sign that you're in your fertile window. Do you temp?? I would definitely suggest temping if you want to pinpoint your exact O date! :flower:

Darn it! That was NOT what I was hoping to hear, lol. Temping might be something I have to start doing, it just seems a little intimidating.

Haha! You gave me a good laugh! Really? What do you find intimidating? :flower: I LOVE temping! I keep my thermometer inside my pillow case, have my alarm set at 6 every morning, grab my thermometer and stick it in my mouth while I'm still half asleep, when it's done beeping I glance at it. When it's a work day, I get up. When it's a weekend, I fall back asleep! Tada! Easy! :winkwink: The only inconvenience is that you're not supposed to get up for 5ish hours prior to when you temp. My rule is no bathroom break after 1am! I have two LO's, and they're both good sleepers, so that doesn't usually interfere. Also, you can download the Fertility friend app for free! (They have a paying version, but it's really a waste of money in my opinion, because your temps and observations are all the data you need!)

The waking up part! :p I usually don't get home from work until midnight and in order to temp at the same time every day I'd have to set my alarm super early for myself. There is no guarantee I'd be able to fall back asleep. It sounds horrid! I guess being worried about that IS a little silly and all, seeing as how I'm hoping for a baby that I'm sure won't let me sleep but..

Mine go's SHOW a few days before ovulation ,and mine usually will close after ovulation but stays high until AF shows then it drops.

I don't set an alarm to temp - I just do it at whatever time I wake up, usually between 6-7am. Sometimes my temps are a bit rocky but I can always tell when I have O'd even so. My chart is probably not as accurate as it would be if I did it properly, but I find it useful anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->