When does teething get better?

B

bv82

Poor Mia is having #6 come out and it is really bothering her. And me to be honest, because I know she is in pain and there isn't much I can do for her except give Tylenol/teething gel

:cry:

I asked the same thing last week at the La Leche League meeting and the mothers of toddlers said 'until they are just about all in' :dohh:

Well at the moment Dec is cutting 14 and 15 and believe me it doent get any better at all, I have to say he seems to get worse, but then he is cutting molars and canines

ya a friend of mine has an 18month old... still cutting teeth and still waking all night when the teething is bad. Im dreading this as I will be back at work.

Sigh, I was hoping this thread would say after the first 10 or something :(n:((

We have 6 and number 7 is coming in now. It's dreadful. All she wants to do is be on my breast and sleep and cry!!

Callum has 11 and 12 coming in and although it doesnt effect his sleeping he is so grumpy through the day.

We have 5 and I think the 6 & 7th are coming through because last night was HELL!

oh poor poor babies, maddi has no 3 and very painful, i hate seeing her like this. hope mia feels better soon, :hugs: for mummies and LO suffering from teething x

ok his may sound completely RIDICULOUS! BUT my baby bro had cronic pain fevers slap cheek kinda thing going on while teethin - so me being all about natural healing got him an amber teething necklace! now i know and would never trie putting it round a childs neck so put it on his ankle and within a day before his tooth had cut through - his symptoms had weakened alot and its fabb -

heres the wed site i got it from!!

www.mamageo.com

also available from ebay an various other sites!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->