When does the Temp. stay up?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
Mine goes up and down which really worries me, about once or twice a day it does down. I am only 12 DPO and about to miss my period. I am expecting to miss it given the strong pregnancy symptoms but this temperature thing is really worrying me.
Last pregnancy I had implantation on 12 DPO, maybe I am late again this time around?
Any reassuring stories? I was unable to find out online when the Temperature MUST stay up.

I stop temping after a positive hpt because I would get dips and freak out that something was wrong hormonally when everything was fine.

I stop temping after a positive hpt because I would get dips and freak out that something was wrong hormonally when everything was fine.

I had a negative test 3 days ago but from experience, my body always takes longer than a month to show a pos.
Good to know dips can happen. About twice a day my temp. goes down for an hour or two.

You only need to temp first thing in the morning when you wake up. I wouldn't worry about your temp dropping during the day... I suppose it kind of works like your heart rate, changing depending on what you are/have been doing.

I stop temping once I have a + HPT. When I temp'd when trying for my older kids, I'd make sure my temp stayed up for 2 weeks before testing.

Hang on so you haven't had a positive hpt? Maybe if not you should get your bloods done to confirm? Good luck x

If you are doing BBT those temps are only taken before you have gotten up, after a resting prriop of sleep. When I was using BBT tracking even waking to per st night would change my results and make tracking unreliable. There is no point in tracking temps taken throughout the day at different times. You, at that point , are not getting your basal temp. Good luck, a BFP will show by AF if you have a sensitive enough test (and reliable trackable cycle).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->