When does the worry ease.........

TeamClark

Reaction score
........I guess it doesn't ! I'm just 5 weeks pregnant, first time and very wanted baby after 2.5 years of trying. I found out last thurs had slight abdo cramps,tender boobs, slight nausea and heart burn. I have felt pretty much the same on and off since. I'm probably being over dramatic but today I feel like I can 'feel' something in my vagina, a bit like wind or a bubble really but it's not moving - sorry TMI. I do have trapped wind in the normal places ! But just wondered if anyone else had this feeling of something up there? Also is it usual for sore boobs and nausea to come and go ?
Thanks in advance x

Yes all those things are normal Hon :hugs::hugs::hugs: .... as for the worry stopping - well I've got 3 children aged 21, 19 and 18 plus a 10 month old grandson and I'm still worrying :shrug: :haha:

Congratulations on your BFP :D :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi congrats :)
i know the feeling your discribing but i normally get it when im having a period so i thought it where you are more tender inside, i dont think its anything to worry about. its definatley a good sign that you are having symtoms so early on, morning sickness normally kicks in around 6 weeks so the fact your getting it early is a good sign. its definatley normal for symtoms to come and go too so try not to worry x x x

Thanks for your replies, I'll try to get a grip ! I just want this so badly x

I am just over 5 weeks hun and since I found out my uterus area has felt crampy and uncomfortable... but I am not sure if it is actually constipation gripes as I am constipated to a degree also.

All these feelings are normal. Cramps and discomfort are normal. I have 2 children so I have some experience :)

I am not sure about "feeling" something up there... maybe because you are so in tune with your body right now you are feeling normal things that you do not usually notice??? If all it is is a feeling and nothing is coming out... then relax :)

You never stop worrying. :)

Not even when they are 18 and on their own. ;)

It's all apart of motherhood. Welcome to the club!

my worry eased dramaticaly from the day i had my scan and saw my perfect little baby all happy and movin around. ive made a vow not to worry now unless i have real reason to! and it feels gr8!

xxxx

Since I have become pregnant, nothing from my head to my knees has felt normal. Parts of me have either ached, twinged, leaked, throbbed or just been generally uncomfortable. I know it's just pregnancy though and not impending death as my ankles and feet are in tip top condition and feeling fine. ;)

X x

Lol thanks Bambers - gorgeous pic by the way ! My mum has a choc lab I luv them !
Thanks everyone also for your help and advice x x

I know its hard to not worry im exactly the same im 5 weeks today and have less symptoms than you, only tender bb's really other than that i feel normal, sometimes i think forums like this make it harder i read another one too and sadly you frequently read about bleeding and miscarriages and its sends your mind into overdrive. Realistically though with all the worrying in the world what will be will be, we just need to try and relax and late nature do its magic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->