When is a leak a leak!?

sophie22

Reaction score
Okay so apart from the times I sneeze and sometimes get a little gush, I don't have any real feeling of leakage, but I've noticed recently my underwear has been getting very 'damp' no colour/odour to it, just damp, so today I put a small pad on, I probably only needed a liner, it's that sort of amount, but that's all I had. And it's the same again, the pad just feels damp. Is ths normal? There's nothing major, I'm not soaked, it's just odd. I'm more concerned as my waters broke at 35 weeks last time and I convinced myself it was just me being silly and it couldn't have possibly been, yet it turned out it was. And I was getting this same dampness last time, too. But I had been for some time so I can't say it was related. Apart from the dampness I get a mucousy yellow discharge, very small in amount, most times I wipe. Kinda stringy stuff. I have an appointment with the consultant Friday so can ask then but just until then?

Just in case it's your water leaking, I would definitely call the doctor/midwife now rather than wait till Friday.

mine has been the same for quite a bit.
i went to my doc ages ago and she said so long as not soaking a pad or blood streaked it was ok. but i have been havin more lately and am thinkin its just cos im gettin farther along, let us know how u get on please?
ive hosp app on mon too so i may ask um to check for me, wear a pad goin to hosp and they can swab it to check for amnio fluid.

I'd get it checked out to be on the safe side hun. I've recently come out of hospital due to problems with my kidney and I had some discharge that was slightly yellow and the doctor took a swab, put me on anti biotics and gave me a cannesten pessary incase I had a bit of thrush due to wearing pantyliners every day x

Get it checked out at the hospital, it could be your hind waters. Similar happened to me and 24 hrs later they started my inducement

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->