When is everyone finding out the gender

Aww congrats!

Saw your post about 2 of your girls not taking it too well? How are you holding up? :hugs: xx

Aww I am sure they will soon be very excited about getting a new baby sister! xx

Finally after letting them help name her everything is fine in my house.

My scan today showed a little winky! I'm team BLUE :yipee:

Congrats!!! :thumbup:

I was well chuffed when I found out we were having a boy (not because I wanted a one or the other more) but because it meant I WAS RIGHT LOL

OH said it was 100% a girl, well HA shows what he knows! LOL :haha:

xx

June 22nd but were still undecided whether to find out or not, we keep changing our mind?
All u women that have found out are u happy you kno, do u think it's better knowing and do u now have deffo names for your LO x

June 22nd but were still undecided whether to find out or not, we keep changing our mind?
All u women that have found out are u happy you kno, do u think it's better knowing and do u now have deffo names for your LO x

I love knowing! You can call it by "him" or "her" or by its name (if you've picked it). I feel like we're connected more. My DH wasn't too interested in my bump but now he's all over it! Asking how his little man is and all that.
Plus you can plan! Don't have to buy gender neutral things (which are scarce compared to blue or pink).
As for loosing the surprise element..well, it's a surprise up to that point anyways, isn't it? It's just a matter of waiting 5 months as apposed to 9. It's a 50/50 chance either way.

I cant wait to find out. Found out on both boys aswell at 20/22wks scan and was so happy to know. For me i liked knowing and no way could i wait 9mths to find out. I still wont decide on names etc till baby is born as imo you will know what name suits him/her best once they are in your arms. I cant wait to buy a few clothes that arent neutral i hate neutral clothes and the only ones imo that are really unisex are white and cream a lot of the the other unisex clothes imo are very boyish.
My scan is the 23rd cant wait :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->