When is everyone finding out the gender

All updated. I can't wait to hear what everyone who has a scan this week is having

I have my scan tomorrow, and feel a bit apprehensive :wacko: I really hope we will be on team pink if i'm honest, but obviously I am hoping for a healthy baby more than anything :thumbup:

I have my scan tomorrow, and feel a bit apprehensive :wacko: I really hope we will be on team pink if i'm honest, but obviously I am hoping for a healthy baby more than anything :thumbup:

Good luck at your scan tomorrow. I hope everything goes well.

Ooh hope it goes well!! If I am being totally honest, I am hoping for blue.... of course I am the same, want baby to be healthy and happy..... but I have had such stong vibes about it being a boy, I think I have convinced myself it is now! :blush: I thought that was terrible when I first started thinking it, but realise its just a feeling and I cannot control it, and that doesnt mean I DONT want a girl..... I will be over the moon with either!

Let us know how you get on today! :flower: xx

Ooh hope it goes well!! If I am being totally honest, I am hoping for blue.... of course I am the same, want baby to be healthy and happy..... but I have had such stong vibes about it being a boy, I think I have convinced myself it is now! :blush: I thought that was terrible when I first started thinking it, but realise its just a feeling and I cannot control it, and that doesnt mean I DONT want a girl..... I will be over the moon with either!

:blue: I really thought I wouldn't mind but if i'm honest I felt so disappointed! I know that is awful and I should be thankful to have a healthy baby of any gender, but I can't help it :nope:

:blue: I really thought I wouldn't mind but if i'm honest I felt so disappointed! I know that is awful and I should be thankful to have a healthy baby of any gender, but I can't help it :nope:

:hugs: I understand the feeling. After my last 3 have been girls I felt the same way. It will past. Congrats on the little one.

mummystheword - don't feel bad for having wanted a girl!! That is just natural and I am sure you will be overjoyed for your little boy once that feeling passes. :flower: :hugs: and congrats on your healthy little baby!!

Emzul - I feel EXACTLY the same!! I think OH and I will both be surprised if it is a girl!! But as everyone knows we all want a healthy baby first and foremost.. but can't help thinking of team blue!! :blush:

mummystheword - don't feel bad for having wanted a girl!! That is just natural and I am sure you will be overjoyed for your little boy once that feeling passes. :flower: :hugs: and congrats on your healthy little baby!!

Emzul - I feel EXACTLY the same!! I think OH and I will both be surprised if it is a girl!! But as everyone knows we all want a healthy baby first and foremost.. but can't help thinking of team blue!! :blush:

Congrats on Team Pink mummystheword, and dont feel bad!! :hugs:

Well, we found out today and it is definately a BOY! Soo thrilled! :happydance: me and OH just sat there grinning like a pair of nobs! LOL

Soo sorry, just realised I put congrats on Team Pink, when you are on blue:dohh:

I just looked at this thread to see the updates..it is the month for boys! Even out of all of my friends, they are all having boys!

Congrats to everyone :) I love this thread!

Baby scan from today, was a right little wriggler! Sonographer took all the measurements then this was the only shot she could get for us! Baby looks like a fossil LOL :dohh:

But we are going to book a 4d one for around 24-28 weeks and then we have another hospital one at 32 weeks to check on kidney dilation, so sure we will get better ones then

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 16
Ahhh wow you are finding out today?! Keep us updated! What do you think it will be? x

i think boy! gonna look like a right fool now if its a girl haha

I just looked at this thread to see the updates..it is the month for boys! Even out of all of my friends, they are all having boys!

Congrats to everyone :) I love this thread!

I hope so, I really want my little boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->