When is it 'Mittelschmerz' v's ovulation v's implantation?

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi beauties!
So.... No disrespect but I am SO bored of being in the TWW group now :(
I bet you are too and really hope you can move to the :BFP: announcement group soon xx

Alas! I am here again and have been pinning a lot on the Mitelschmerz that I think I've been getting but wondered if any of you have any idea what the difference is between that, ovulation pain and Implantation pain??

The 'periody' type cramps I currently have are very central and not concentrated on either side so I'm completely symptom spotting and hoping its Implantation but wondered if anyone else gets this all the time and it's just a normal 'thing' or if anyone can put anything more exciting to my cramps?

Thanks ladies xx

Hi! How many dpo are you? I have had both except implantation pain, at least that I know of. Mittelschmerz to me was more like a sharp quick pain off and on. Located more by my hip bone. I recently noticed since Ive been keeping track of my ovulation, that I get crampy as well (more like AF is coming). I don't temp, just use OPK's so I'm not exactly sure the timing of both of these compared to actual ovulation. I want to say they are both usually before I release the egg or the cramping stays during? And for implantation pain, the only thing I remember when I was pregnant with our DS, for like a few days after AF was due, I was cramping like she was on her way. So maybe that's what it was?

Thank you for taking the time to reply X

Unfortunately my cycle is all over the place and I could be anything between 10 and 4dpo....which I realise doesn't help too much :(

I do get crampy some months but not all which is why I wondered if the cramping I've been having is mitel but I'm so exhausted at the moment, have had two days of a terrible headache and woke up this morning thinking I was going to be sick, that I'm really hoping we managed to catch that elusive eggy!!!!

I seem to be having some more short stabby /sharp pain in my right side but could be the warm up to my AF!
Who knows! The TWW is just evil!! X

No problem!
I hope it's symptoms of a bfp for you!! Sounds pretty good but like you said, our bodies are so tricky! Especially when we are trying and google everything from a hangnail to a broken foot as pregnancy symptoms! Haha
Since you cycles are all over the place, I would test especially if you have some cheapies to use up! :)

Thank you - me too!!
I've felt really strange for a couple of days now. Completely exhausted and bad headaches and I could have sworn I had a funny taste in my mouth earlier but it has gone now.
Perhaps if our ears all turned a funny shade of purple when we had conceived it would be much less stressful lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->