When is the first midwife appointment usually?

Last time I saw my GP about 5weeks who referred me to booking appt at midwife at 8weeks
This time I phoned the doctors and the receptionist booked me straight in with midwife, going this Wednesday so about 6weeks, I don't know if it is my booking appt or if I will have to go again for blood tests etc?

Mine was about 8 weeks. I rang the doctors and made the appointment shortly after I found out and had to wait about a month for it.

Mine is booked for 6.5 weeks. I live in Canada though so it ma be different here.

Depends where you live. In my area it changes yearly. It was 8 weeks with DD, 9 weeks for my loss and seeing my midwife tomorrow at 10 weeks this time. They are very laid back in Bristol though.

went to my gp at 4 weeks but mine never got back to me so i chased it up twice as no scan had been booked either! i'm seeing her on thursday so 11+2 which is the same day as my nuchal scan. was very frustrating im not impressed with mine at all!

Mine was at 7 weeks with 2nd and 6 weeks with this one :) xx

Around here in a normal, uncomplicated pregnancy they are required to wait 2 weeks to a month to see you, depending upon how far along you are. Since I am considered high risk because of my history of mcs, my doctor was supposed to see me today but had to cancel because she was at the birth center, so I'm going to see her Thursday instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->