When Ranting Goes Too Far

He sounds like he was talking crap anyway!! I would listen to the radio out of curiousity!!! Maybe you could deny it's you if anyone asks!

He sounds like he was talking crap anyway!! I would listen to the radio out of curiousity!!! Maybe you could deny it's you if anyone asks!

Well, he was talking crap!
600,000 offspring?
Has the man been smoking crack?
And if he was using it to justify pigeon eradication, then I had to challenge him. I am afraid to even listen to the show, because if they do read it and he responds, I'll probably drive down to the station and burst into the studio, screaming pigeon support slogans.
The urge to rant has not died down. I'm barely keeping myself under control.
:blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You are sooo funny! *as she wipes tears from her face and gasps to breathe*

BTW did you put your full name on the email? Coz they might read your name out as such and such from such and such wrote in about the pigeon issue...:rofl: I hope not! Or did you just sign off as a bird expert~nutter ( :rofl: )

Lol haha, does this station stream on the internet? :p Aww you cheered me up!

wow I might have to warn my local radio stations now that I am expecting since I am a BIG ranter already, I can only expect to gain speed until I reach "pigeon level" and I get restraining orders from the local stations.

Lol this post is so funny! Go Pigeon power! Typical man - he probably made it up and thought he could fool the llisteners! Go girl!

this has been a great rant darl ... it has cheered us girlies up no end! :rofl:
We will from ever after refer to someone going OTT as getting to Pigeon Level! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sooo funny! :hugs:

Lol ahhh pregnancy brain, for some reason I thought you'd said wednesday night they were reding it out tomorrow, as in thursday... silly me.

/me hides :p

haha that's so funny.
I suspect the man was talking about the amount of pigeons that one pigeon could be responsible for in it's lifetime, ie the amount of offspring produced by the offspring produced by the pigeon if you see what I mean. Cus that could amount to a lot thinking of what a pigeon's family tree might look like. I read the same sort of statistics here in the UK about stray cats. Still, 600,000 seems a little bit of an over-estimation.
Can't wait to find out if the radio station reads your email. Good on you for sharing your opinion I say! x

Thank the gods!!!
The farmers' market issue tied up the Friday mailbox!! The program said that they had so much mail on such an interesting variety of topics (read pigeons), but that they couldn't get to everything.
At first, I was worried that my letter had been so off-the-wall that I had been tossed in the crazy (read "interesting") pile, but they played a call from a very grumpy, nutty old man yelling about how crappy the show was - so I really think my letter wasn't too bad. Farmers' market just trumped pigeon issues!
I'm saved!
At least this time.
:muaha:

haha that's so funny.
I suspect the man was talking about the amount of pigeons that one pigeon could be responsible for in it's lifetime, ie the amount of offspring produced by the offspring produced by the pigeon if you see what I mean. Cus that could amount to a lot thinking of what a pigeon's family tree might look like. I read the same sort of statistics here in the UK about stray cats. Still, 600,000 seems a little bit of an over-estimation.
Can't wait to find out if the radio station reads your email. Good on you for sharing your opinion I say! x

I did consider that, but he distinctly said that one set of pigeons produced this many offspring in their lifetime. If he was talking about all of their extended generations of offspring, that's not talking about one set of pigeons. And even then, I think he'd be way off. Pigeons usually have one chick at a time, sometimes two. The mortality rate of the chicks is 55%. It just doesn't add up.
Anyway, I am just going to focus on all the great things about pigeons and not chase anyone else around yelling about their reproductive rates. I think that might be the first important step to take in my recovery process.

SAVED BY THE GRUMPY *******!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks for this thread darl, it too has me smile...no wait... crack up laughing! SO thanks for sharing! :hugs::hugs::friends:

Thanks for a very entertaining thread! :rofl:
Bet you're relieved that the letter was trounced by the farmer's market issue, so....what's next on the rant agenda hun?
xxx

Thanks for a very entertaining thread! :rofl:
Bet you're relieved that the letter was trounced by the farmer's market issue, so....what's next on the rant agenda hun?
xxx

My husband has promised to do his best to prevent me from writing angry emails, so that should help calm me down a bit.
However, he does find all of this very funny, so I probably shouldn't put too much faith in him. He and his other male friends who are expecting are swapping Crazy Pregnant Wife stories and he is enjoying a lot of popularity at my expense right now.
I think I have figured out why the ranting has escalated. I have always been a social activist type, but I feel like the clock is ticking and I need to sort all the world's problems out before I give birth in December.
My latest focus is traffic violations. While my husband is driving, I am rolling the window down and shrieking things like, "Don't worry about using your signal lights! The rest of us will just read your mind and no one will have an accident because of you! Flaming idiot!" or "This is a residential neighbourhood, a**hole!!! Slow the hell down!", all accompanied by liberal fist shaking. I can't help myself. Don't they understand that their bad driving may some day endanger my child? If I don't tell them now, they won't have time to change by December 21, and then I'll have to chase them down with my stroller.
Things have a peculiar urgency for me these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->