when should i be concerned about BHs?

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
So ever since inserting the pessary for thrush last night ive had quite alot of tightenings. I did ring day assessment this morning to ask if the pessary would of caused me to have alot and she said ' its nothing to do with the pessary' but ive read online about it softening your cervix and stuff..

Trying to exercise on the ball tonight was uncomfy as my belly just feels so tight.

My mw said no pessaries for thrush for that reason and only outside creams...

I dunno if it would have an effect like this quickly or at all but the rules at my hospital is no pessaries

I don't know its related but I used a pessary for the 3rd time this pregnancy on fri and today has felt like one big bh!!! Wasnt aware about the softening or cervix though :-s

I get this every time I use those pesseries and I have used alot! I think it does cause things to happen, no matter what they say! Not labour but, you know, weird goings on!

I don't know its related but I used a pessary for the 3rd time this pregnancy on fri and today has felt like one big bh!!! Wasnt aware about the softening or cervix though :-s

Yeah! Just feels like one big bh all day. I was awake last night with it too, felt like an upset tummy sort of pain but all day its just been tight and hard.

Snap! Who knows! All I know is when true labour starts we will all know for sure just try drinking a Ton of water and ignoring it if u can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->