When should i expect my period?

Carol198825

Reaction score
I finally ovulated on clomid for the first time in my life even without clomid!!! So i game a question..... The cycles that I had this year that I didn't ovulate were approx 33-34 days long. I keep reading that on a "normal" 28 day cycle, you usually ovulate on day 14 BUT my cycles weren't ever 28 days long and with my progesterone level showing ovulation, I would of had to ovulated 7 days before that which would be cycle day 14. I also read that you should expect your period 12-16 days after ovulation.

Question is: should I expect my period 12-16 days after the 14th or could I still have another 33-34 day cycle. I'm CD 28 right now so I don't wanna jump for joy if I don't get my period within the 12-16 days after ovulation which would be in 2 days.
Hope I made sense lol

Obviously since I've had a successful pregnancy before, it wouldn't be the first time I ovulated in my whole life lol I'm sorry... I meant since trying to concieve #2 which has been 8 years.

It's very hard to say but if AF hasn't shown up by 16 DPO, I would test xx Good luck honey and I hope this is it for you ❤️❤️❤️

You should expect your period 12-16 days after the day you ovulated.

Hoping for a bfp for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"