When should I test? 12dpo today!

sandy mom

Reaction score
Ladies,

I'm driving myself nuts and want some opinion. When should I test? After my miscarriage in April, it took me 5 weeks to get my period. After that, I had positive OPK on June 1st night and June 2nd full day. I'm about 12 dpo today. Terrified at the thought of a BFN.

No major symptoms except for some cramps and leg pain since 8-9 dpo.

I want to test but so scared of seeing that Stark white HPT :(

You have to ask yourself you preference: do you prefer to avoid a bfn and see af arrive? Or do you prefer to see the bfn and know af is on the way?

At 12dpo most tests should be able to detect hcg, but definitely the early detection ones (like FR6DS).

Post if you test!

I would test any time soon. Good luck! :)
Code:

I struggled with testing too after my mmc and d&c. I just couldn’t bear the thought of a stark white test or af. I chose to test at 7dpo to get past the anxiety and, to my surprise, I saw a bfp! So you never know. Good luck!

So I caved in and tested with a cheap dollar store test. I tried controlling myself for about 3 hrs so that my urine is concentrated. I think I see a vague shadow?!?!?!
It appeared within the time frame of 3 mins. AF is due on Saturday.
What do you think, can you even see anything?

Attachments

• IMG_6363.jpg
    IMG_6363.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6364.jpg
    IMG_6364.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 51
Attaching 2 more pics of the same test without shaking too much. I think the previous photo was a bit blur.

Let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• IMG_6365.jpg
    IMG_6365.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6366.jpg
    IMG_6366.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 43
Attaching 2 more pics of the same test without shaking too much. I think the previous photo was a bit blur.

Let me know your thoughts.

Looks like a :bfp: to me xx

You think so? I thought I was hallucinating ! I will test with frer either tomorrow or Saturday (if I can wait until then)

I have to laugh, "can you see something?" GIIIIRRRLLL That is one obvious second line!!! :dance: congratulations! Can't wait for the darker update!

Also is your signature meant to say m/c April 2018? You must be one of the lucky ones who gets pregnant immediately after a loss.

I usually take dollar tests and my first bfp with my current looked like that!!

Gosh! I feel so much more relieved after seeing your responses, thank you so much:) I still can't believe it, but hoping it darkens over the next few days.

I see that line!! Congrats!! 🎉🎊🎈
Those pink tests have never been sensitive for me so I bet if you use a frer you’ll get a great line! ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->