when temp dips and spotting don't lead to af I need stories

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey! I was so hoping this was my month after a triphasic chart and DTD 15x during my fertile 3 day window. I had drops of blood yesterday, very light pink on a pad and one wipe. Also, when I took out my applicator it had a small amount of blood. Today, my temp dropped from about 98.5/98.6 to 98.19 (my dog ate my bbt therm so I didn't have one yesterday). I know all I can do is wait to see what happens. My lp is 12 days, but I start spotting on 12dpo. Just wondering if anybody has encouraging stories. I am seeing my gyn about why my yeast infection hasn't cleared 100%, the bleeding, and some lower abdominal pain. I'm worried I scratched myself with the applicator or it was a cyst. Ugh

Also, not sure if my wet hair last night (I had to take a shower before bed and my hair does not towel dry or air dry well so I went to bed with cold, wet hair) is the dip. Wishful thinking

Oh and I set my O date and cover line based on cramps and previous cycles. Those two mornings I was severely sleep deprived (1 hour the first night and the second was late and restless and woke up still sleep deprived) so I didn't bother temping.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-03-05-57-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-03-05-57-00.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
Your chart looks really good but I don't have any answers. If af doesn't come in a couple of days, I'd test. GL to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->