When testing with fr......what day did it turn positive?

camerashy

Reaction score
Hi girls hope you don't mind me posting this here ,thought would be the best place seems your all pregnant :happydance:.......congrats :thumbup:

When did you get your + hpt (first response) ?

Did you have any bfn's before the positive etc?

I got a faint BFp on a FRER at 11 DPO - on digi + the next day on digi

Hey camerashy,

I got mine at 11dpo w FRER and a few others.Two days prior (at 9 and 10dpo), I used dollar stores and they were as white as snow. I know had I tested the day prior with the FRER it would have been a bfn cause the dollar store one was darker than the FRER on the day I got my bfp. Good luck, fingersxed for ya!!!! :hugs:

I did it at 10dpo and got a v strong line, so prob would have got one at 9dpo too :)

I've been doing early testers (10miu) for a week now, with bfn's but now I have positives on those, but still a neg on the early CB tests - 4 weeks since my lmp x

10dpo but had a faint dollar store bfp at 8.

I didn't keep track of ovulation, but I got my BFP on a FRER 4 days until my period. So, I suppose if it's the 14 day luteal phase, that would make it 10DPO?

I got my BFP at 12dpo, but it was quite dark, probably could have gotten a positive the day before or maybe even before that!

Very faint at 9dpo, bfp on a digi at 10dpo

hey hun i got a v faint line at 13dpo and a dark one at 15 dpo gd luck lots of baby dust gd luck x

Got mine on 11 DPO. (I probably could have gotten it a day or so earlier)

Got my first fr at 10dpo, it was easily visible. Two days later it was even darker.

I got my first positive with a CVS brand on 9dpo and a positive EPT digital at 11dpo.

I took tests from 7dpo onwards and never got my bfp till day after expected AF. Same with my second pregnancy too. Good luck :)

I used first resonse at 7dpo and had a FAINT almost barely there line, and started testing with Dollar Tree tests, and they started getting darker, slower, but it did.. they detected Hcg in me around 3 Miul!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->