When to arrange suit hire?

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
OH and I were just discussing when we will go and arrange suit him for him, his best man and usher. We are probably going to go to Debenhams but we are not sure when he should do this? I suggested 6 months before the wedding but he says that's too soon as he wants to lose some weight. Whereas I panic about leaving it too last minute as he wants to go a few months before. Tried googling and can't find any suggestions. So need some advice :lol:

I think it depends on the company but most I've spoke to said to wait until 8 weeks before & for children they will have them come in two weeks before to re measure them xx

Well my wedding is December and we organised ours on Friday the boys are all going to be measured end of May and my little boy a month before the wedding, Oh will have a couple of fittings before the wedding think November and early December and if he is has put weight on which he wants to do they don't order them in until the Tuesday week before the wedding. I like things done and dusted but people are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->