When to BD?

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
I know generally you o 36hrs after ( it can be be before or after too). Is the exact time important or just the day? Meaning if i trigger at 7pm on Monday and O Wednesday, do i need to aim for BD 7am/7pm or just get it in Wednesday? Sorry if this is silly, maybe its different for IUI vs Timed Intercourse and im just confused.

I don't know the answer but I would say the days are more important than the exact time. Have your clinic not advised you when do it? If it were me I would probably BD on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Sperm can live for 3-5 days which means you have covered the O days. Good luck.

I don't know the answer but I would say the days are more important than the exact time. Have your clinic not advised you when do it? If it were me I would probably BD on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Sperm can live for 3-5 days which means you have covered the O days. Good luck.

no they didnt say

Mine said to try over the 12-48 hours after the trigger shot. I will ask for more specific details when I am in on 10/18! Maybe we can compare notes. :) Replied in one of your other threads since I am on CD7 and doing a trigger similar to when you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->