When to buy baby walking booties?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Since Josh is cruising around hanging onto furniture I've been wondering if I should get him some baby walking booties. Would it help him a bit ? It always seem like his ankles are twisted and he doesn't always have both of his feet touching the ground (tipsy toes)

Thanks.

When they start cruising/walking properly (first steps) in the UK that is when their first shoes start to come into it I believe. I've still to get Caitlins feet and first walking shoes sorted none of this 9-12 month old sizes etc they need to be up on their feet and measured properly for walking shoes/boots.

Not sure how it is for you though hun - One thing I find a head wreck on BabyandBump is the difference in guidelines and baby products between countries lol

Tbh I've never got on with baby booties etc they never seemed to fit right and shes always crusised no shoes and started walking at 12 months old which I believe is good. Shes now 13 months old and hardly crawls she walks everywhere even if she does do the odd topple.

I do soft soled shoes, like bobux or robeez for awhile. Hayden started walking fully at 10mo but at 15mo we just bought hard soled and I'm actually about to get more soft soled, I prefer them still. But unless he's going to be walking around outside it's best to let them be barefoot

Over here we get first shoes called cruisers, but tbh I never got them for Dec he was always bare foot when in the house, he is 14.5 months and still doesnt wear shoes in the house, I did have some little fancy shoes for when we were out in the pram !!!! Lol Dec started walking at 10.5 months but I didnt get his feet measured until he was 1 because he wasnt walking out doors, but since 13 months he wont go in his pram has to walk everywhere so I have to get proper shoes, I believe they should get measured every 6-8 weeks (i think not sure) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->