When to do the Hospital Tour

Great, thanks for the advise ladies!!!! I will probably book mine within the month or so. One less thing to do as the time come closer!!

I just called. Apparently its easier than I thought. Where I am they do tours every Monday. So I show up 10 minutes before 1-4pm and ask for a certain tour and its about 15-20 minutes and thats that. =) No appointments necessary.

You're lucky. At our hospital in the UK I got a DVD to watch of the maternity suite.

I just called. Apparently its easier than I thought. Where I am they do tours every Monday. So I show up 10 minutes before 1-4pm and ask for a certain tour and its about 15-20 minutes and thats that. =) No appointments necessary.

Oh Awesome, I checked mine out. I do need to schedule an appointment online, only because they don't allow more than 10 people per tour.

Definitely a good idea and don't wait too late. I didn't do one and my water broke a month early and when i got to the hsp there was no one at the information desk so i just had to wonder around and hunt for labor/delivery, all the while being soaking wet and dripping.

Definitely a good idea and don't wait too late. I didn't do one and my water broke a month early and when i got to the hsp there was no one at the information desk so i just had to wonder around and hunt for labor/delivery, all the while being soaking wet and dripping.

Yikes, that doesn't sound like too much fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->