When to move over?

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
When do people start moving over to third tri? I can't remember from last time!
One of my apps has put me as third trimester today (26 weeks) and the other still has me as second trimester.
I feel like I'm in trimester limbo!

I always break the trimesters down evenly:

End of first tri:13+2 at 8:00am
End of 2nd tri: 26+4 at 4:00pm
End of 3rd tri: 40+0 at midnight (obviously just whenever baby comes)

I always break the trimesters down evenly:

End of first tri:13+2 at 8:00am
End of 2nd tri: 26+4 at 4:00pm
End of 3rd tri: 40+0 at midnight (obviously just whenever baby comes)

I like it! I might have to set an alarm! :lol:

You're not restricted to posting in only the same tri that you are personally in. B&B has a policy of inclusive discussion, I've learned much from reading/chatting with people in all tri boards. Haven't seen any catty people yet tell anyone to go home:haha:

I never stick to my "trimester" I always feel like I outgrow the conversations and I just move over. I moved over here around 10 weeks I think and I currently bounce between second and third because I love looking in third tri all the exciting birth stuff :haha:

I move around through them and have learned so much from them all. I generally stay in the one I feel has the most to do with where I am and what I am feeling in my pregnancy.

I do look over in third tri and occasionally post but it tends to make me feel like I've got ages to go as everyone is preparing for birth! I always find the official moving of trimesters exciting though :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->