When to move them out

princess31

Reaction score
Just wondered I know there are different views about sleeping arrangements for your LOs but for thoses of you who have/had them in a moses basket in you rooms when did you move them into their own rooms?

I know that it's recommended that they stay with you for the first 6 months but I can tell it's not going to be long before my LO has outgrown his moses basket and we have an excellent baby monitor, plus he's quite a noisy sleeper (keeps me awake, lol) so should we move him soon?

xxx

im not sure hun but glad u asked as would like to know too.

joshua is a noisy sleeper aswell,he always grunt and groan.

hes a light sleeper aswell so when we go to bed he sters *sp?*

hes out of his moses basket already but he is now in his pram,which can be used as a moses basket thingy but he will only be in it for a week or so more.

ella grew out of her moses a few months back and is in her crib but still in our room. Im not ready to put her in her own room ( which will be shared with big sister) but id say around the 6 month mark id feel happy too ;)

Its up to you , if you feel nows that time do it! No right or wrong answer whatever feel right :)

I still have Charlotte in our room in her bassinet. I suppose she COULD go into her own room in her crib, but...she sleeps better and longer in our room...and I love having her right there to check on.

I put max in his big boy crib at 2 months , we have the angel care system so we know hes safe ..

jack is in a travel cot now next to my bed and outgrew his moses basket this week. imnot ready o move him yet xx

Its truely up to you what you are comfy with

My OH was comfy before me and after moses she went in to a travel cot in our room until 6 months I must admit I think with second baby I'd be more confident to move baby in to own room quicker. We disturned Caitlin a lot whist in our room and although we have a brethaing alarm monitor I still was worried :blush:

Whats right for you ....

I wasn't sure what to do but I decided to keep Katie in our room in her cot until she is six months. A lot of people do put babies in their own room much earlier though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->