When to override FF...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Jezzielin, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Jezzielin

Jezzielin Well-Known Member

From my chart, I am convinced CD28 was my ovulation day. I am still going to wait a couple of days to see what my temps do, though after playing with FF, if I have higher temps persistently after ovulation it will not give me crosshairs.

When should I make the decision to override??? :shrug:

2. smokey

smokey Mummy to a monkey

Im always overriding FF its convinced my predicted AF is a differant day then it actualy is

3. taylorxx

taylorxx Well-Known Member

Give it a few days and you'll get crosshairs. Nobody ever gets crosshairs until 3 days of high temps. Since your pre o temps are quite high, your post o temps will probably be much higher then those temps. Try putting in temps like 98.4 or around that and see if you get crosshairsxx

4. Jezzielin

Jezzielin Well-Known Member

It's the craziest thing - I don't! Days adding on of 98 temps and NO crosshairs! Why is that? So strange but I will give it a couple more days. I don't know what to think if my temps don't go up. It would be so hard to beleive after all this it is just an anovulatory cycle...:nope: