when to re-test?

Lisa429

Reaction score
So my husband and I had unprotected sex on Dec 28th and 29th. I chart and usually ovulate on 16,17,18 so it was after. I was suppose to start my period on Jan 5th but have not. I took an HPT on Jan 8th (3 days late) it came back negative I am now 7 days late still no period. Wondering when I should test again? Did I possibly test to soon? I have had lots of watery CM like I wet myself and even run to the bathroom thinking I started my period but I don't. Usually I have really sore breast before I start my period I am 7 days late and still have none except my nipples so that is weird. Having tightness and light cramping.

We are not currently TTC so this will be a surprise. But we will be happy once the shock wears off. We have been married 3 1/2 years, are both 24 years old, have a house, 2 vehicles, and good jobs. The only issue is my husband still has 2 years left for his associates. But we would work around it if we needed to.

I took another HPT yesterday at 8 days late still came back negative I am now 9 days late with no AF.

I am in the same boat af is never late i am two weeks late and my nipples are extrememly sensitive ! i took a test day after missed period with a neg result and i took a test 12 days after missed period still no af. I called my doctor today and he wasnt in but i will be getting a call tomorrow to see what the next step might be. I had spotted a small amount when wiping earlier and it has now stopped completely . This is so confusing !! Keep me posted :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->