When to start BDing....currentlyCD11

mom_of_a_son

Reaction score
Ladies need some advice.My last cycle was unusually long about 47 days though my longest cycles are max 34-35 days .I am currently on CD11 checking cm daily and using OPk .When do you think should we start BD actively ,to be totally covered.My cycles every month vary by a few days so not sure.but I think I ovulate late in my cycle based just on the cm Do you think answer brand opk 's will be reliable enough...:wacko:Just want to be covered from all sides.

~~ Baby dust and sticky glues ~~

in my opinion you should actively bd throughout your cycle, in the meantime you should start temping, have you given it a thought? I started it yesterday and if you dont want to chart temp you should record your cervical mucus as it can help to be able to step back and see things as a bigger picture, the most accurate way is to make sure you are bd'ing every 2/3 days through out your cycle which may seem like a pain but its the only way you will not miss ovulation.

Thanks Vaniilla, I am hoping I will be able to catch it this time ,will start BDing rightaways.Sometimes BDing can be a real pain :) I am temping but think I will become confused so taking into fact all 3 things...opk,ewcm,temp

Thanks a lot!

~ Baby dust and sticky glues ~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back