When to start taking Raspberry Leaf Tea?

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
I keep reading conflicting information.

With my other two im sure I started around 37 weeks, but read that is too late.

When did you ladies start?

I agree; the information online is confusing. :/

I started drinking it around 22 weeks, but only VERY occasionally until I knew how it would affect me.
Like 1 or 2 cups per week.

I've never gotten any contractions from it, and I enjoy the taste, so I plan on ramping up and drinking it more and more frequently since I'm nearly 30 weeks now.

It says its safe to drink 3 times a day in the third trimester, but I'm just planning on drinking it once a day until I'm closer to term.

FTM and havent asked my doctor about it though, so I might not be the most reputable person to take advice from, haha.

From 30 weeks, you wanna be up to full doasage by 36 weeks, it doesn’t bring on labour, just makes your contractions stronger and more affective

I start at 36 weeks but that’s only because It tends to increase my Braxton Hicks and I leave my small mining town at 36 weeks to go have my babies so for me it’s not really safe before then but if I lived where I could both then a I would drink it when I entered 3rd tri ��

From 30 weeks, you wanna be up to full doasage by 36 weeks, it doesn’t bring on labour, just makes your contractions stronger and more affective

This is what I was wary of I'm not sure I took it and then TNT following day at 38+4 I went into labour never gone on my own before

I’ve taken it in 3 pregnancies, always been induced, but had super effective contractions, and like 10 minutes pushing stage, so it’s never sent me into labour naturally at all..

Its never sent me into labour naturally neither, but pushing stage has always been half hour max for me. With this being my third, im hoping its even less.

It might have nothing to do with it, but it did me no harm the other two times so just going with it x

I started to drink it at 30 weeks but I was induced 3 weeks early so Im not sure if it really helped. I did have an extremely fast delivery though so who knows.

I took it with my third and my active labour was 2 minutes and i had no tearing or grazes and he was 8lb9oz, and my contractions were intense!

I'm gonna take it from 33 weeks again this time like I did last time in capsule form :)

I went into labour on my due date whilst taking it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"