when to start testing?

ihave5boys

Reaction score
How many days after period should someone start testing. My periods are about 50-60 days apart. I have had about 5 cycles since o had my daughter 22 months ago. I don't know of or when I am ovulating so I decided I was going to test this month. I have had a few signs that I have O'd bit not sure. Should I start right away or give it a week or so. Any ideas.

Vicki

hi, its usually in the middle of your cycles, are yours normally that long? when you get the pains try testing a few days leading up to that and after, ive ovulated and still have a faint line two days later, goodluck xx

you could set up a tinker online that when you put your dates in might help to know to start testing x

You will usually O 12-16 days before AF arrives. If you are having 50-60 day cycles, you probably O around days 36-46. I would start testing 5 days before that. You can also track your CM and start temping. All of this can help you pinpoint O. Your cycle is broken into two phases. Before O and after O. Cycle length before O (follicular phase) can vary, but cycle length after O (luteal phase) will remain consistent. a normal luteal phase is 12-16 days. hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->