when to switch to baby wipes

mickey

Reaction score
hi guys,

I did the water + cotton wool thing so far and was wondering when I possibly can switch to baby wipes.

bubs is nearly two weeks old now!

thx for answering :hi:

I used wipes straight away on Jack, Johnsons aloe vera stripey things

You might want to use simple ones at first, is totally up to you

I swapped over at about 3 weeks I think, just using the huggies wipes, which are basically cotton wool and water. They are lovely, and even better when you find them on BOGOF!

i use reusable wipes but when we are out about about i use Simple as ive found them the best for sensitve skin. might be best to start off with Simple first

I only used water and cotton wool for about 3 days then switched to wipes.

Which wipes will you be using?
I think Huggies are like tissue paper, I used to use pampers sensitive but they're so expensive so I switched to Asda sensitive and they're even better 8 packs for £7 and they have a plastic lid to stop the wipes drying out.

Cx

I used wipes from the first day he was born, I'd use sensitive non fragrenced ones whichever brand you choose, pampers are good but expensive if not on offer, I find Morrisons are fantastic, I found Huggies awful as they really pulled his skin, they didn't slide over the skin easily.

Hope that helps!!

I use tesco/asda sensitive ones and find they're the best for my babies skin. All the other make them red, itchy, sore and dry (this includes pampers sensitive which were fine at first but then they started getting bad skin with them).

I use tesco's now and have done for a while, they are great and always on 3 for £3

I dont use anything fragranced. Only Simple, Huggies, or as Kina says Tesco. They are lovely, and so cheap.

did anybody had skin problems with the tesco ones?

I am worried she gets a red bum, when I start to use wipes!

none of mine got red bums with tescos wipes but if u do start to see an irritation u can always swap and change til u find ones that are ok for ur babys skin

I used wipes right off the bat. He's a year and a half now, and ive noticed he is still sensitive, we only use the plain ones for sensitive skin, no perfumes or lotions, gives him a rash.

I used them straight away with my DS, but i only used the Simple wipes, i've got some for when this LO is born, i'll use them right from the start again probably!!

I used them straight away with both and used huggies i find them thick, wet enough and great for sensitive skin :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->