When to take a pregnancy test?

Roxanne24

Reaction score
Please stick with me. I'm new to this and this is going to be long. I have two kids (5&3) for the life of me I can't remember how I felt before I found out I was pregnant. With my son I was just nauseous one day n realized I didn't start my period so I took a test. And with my daughter her father just kept saying I was pregnant so I peed on a stick to "prove him wrong" but he was right. Now I still have four days before my period is suppose to start (according to my app) for the past 3 months (I was on the mirena for over a year) I have had really bad cramps starting a week before my period was due. Along with sore boobs and being nauseous & exteremly moody. This month im in a great mood super lovey dovey (high sex drive tmi sorry) maybe a little emotional I'm already a cry baby when I see cute things, my breast hurt so bad, I'm nauseous, overly tired & I can't stomach alcohol. I have gone out twice after work & both times barely drinking anything I tmi threw everything up ( I wasn't even thinking could I be pregnant) the fact Im feeling the way I do has me curious as to if I am pregnant along with having no cramps whatsoever. Thougths??

If you are 4 days before expected period you can try a pregnancy test now. I would suggest First Response Early result test. It is the most sensitive. Good luck!

Yes, go take an FRER. It definitely could be early pregnancy!

Test now with FRER
I tested at 10dpo which was 3 or 4 days b4 AF.
IMG-b341267a8ea7200f90817a05d8c0d8b2-V.jpg

Girl u so need to test i think you are. Cab u test and post ure BFP here because I'm sure it will be a BFP. How exciting. Good luck. Please let us know
Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->