When to test? / Low abdominal pain

MrsMomma

Reaction score
Just curious when I should test...

LMP: 12/4
DTD: 12/16 and 12/17
Ovulated: 12/21 (per app)
Period due on January 4th.

I've had sore breasts since the 18th or 19th. The only other time I had sore breasts is when I was pregnant with my son. As of tonight, my lower abdomen hurts. I noticed it while picking up my sons toys this evening, it felt like muscle soreness originally and now I'm kind of achy and crampy.

When should I test? I know the obvious answer is when I'm late....

Any insight appreciated :)

I'm right there with you. Last at on 12/8. App said O day was 12/21 but I think it was sooner bc of cm. Feeling pg yesterday and today. Debating a test in the morning!!! :) what are you going to do?

I'll probably wait another week to test.... Maybe lol. :)

My lmp was 4/12 too but I'm due around 1st and think I ov on 18/12. I'm having lower tummy ache and lower backache, creamy/watery cm, weird dreams and some other symptoms so really hopeful. I'm testing already haha but maybe you could try early next week or weekend? x

I have been having low back aches, cramps, blue veins in breasts along with some tingling. Feels like my other pregnancies but scared to test. I'm afraid it's too soon. I always get symptoms so fast! I also have gotten bfps 7 dpo. I'll let you guys know if I test today! :)

I have been having low back aches, cramps, blue veins in breasts along with some tingling. Feels like my other pregnancies but scared to test. I'm afraid it's too soon. I always get symptoms so fast! I also have gotten bfps 7 dpo. I'll let you guys know if I test today! :)

Did you test?

Over the last two days my nipples have been very sensitive and sore. I'm only 4dpo (per my app - I don't chart/temp) but we had sex early last week. I'm not sure what to think at this point. I feel pregnant but my head says I'm psyching myself out. I shouldn't even think of testing for another ten days but I'm going nuts!

Hey Mrs Momma! I have been testing daily, lol. Negatives. I know it could still be too early. I felt pregnant on Monday and Tuesday. With low back aches and lots of cramps. Even nauseous too.Veiny boobs and larger nipples too-which were signs with my two kiddos. Wednesday and yesterday I feel like my symptoms are gone! I am worried that implantation tried to occur but it didn't stick. I am really in tune with my body so I don't feel like it was all in my head.

At least hold out until 7 dpo to test!! Good luck for you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->