when to test?

mumof2girls

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

We dtd on 4th aug and I took a test on 11th as I thought I may have been pregnant before that it was bfn. My period is now a week late. When should I test? x

It's recommended you test from the first day of your missed period.
When was your period due? They say you ovulate 14 days before your period start date (on a 28 day cycle) the egg can only survive for up to 24 hours so if all this applies its unlikely you are pregnant. However, if you ovulated late you may be..... give your body a couple of weeks.... if you're pregnant that will give the pregnancy hormone in your body to increase, if not.... AF will eventually appear.

Im a bit confused actually. My last period was around the 15th July which would mean that I ovulated around the 28th according to the app on my phone and my period should have been on the 12th August but ive had nothing so I am now 5 days late and no hint of a period!! I have done 2 tests and me and hubby are sure we can see a line on each of them but my friend looked today and couldnt see anything :( Is it too early to test or should I be getting a positive now?

Hi, I'm in the same boat as you, please let me know what happens, I'm really curious! Also AF is due today or tomorrow and I've noticed my left side of my abdomen is bulged out more then the right? Did you ever notice that?

Also you should be getting a positive by now, if not, you should get a blood test done!

Just looked at the box and they are 25miu/ml so I have just ordered some 10miu/ml from ebay to see if they are any better. There is deff a line here but very faint, will post a pic methinks x

Hi girls here are my pics please take a look. Top 2 pics are yesterday and bottom 2 are todays x

2011-08-17 13.49.52.jpg

2011-08-17 13.50.19.jpg

2011-08-17 23.26.16.jpg

2011-08-17 23.27.20.jpg

Im pretty sure I can see a line on the top two tests!!! FX for you!!!

Really fed up now af is almost 3 weeks late and even my 10miu/ml tests are not bringing up a bfp!! I am sure I can see a hint of a line but it should be dark by now if a line was there! I just dont know what to think. I have tried testing with fmu and then at all different times of the day and still not 100% sure there is a line. My husband says he can see a slight one but he is a man and dont really trust what he says lol. Do you think its time to go to the docs for a blood test?? x

Book yourself a doctors appointment I think- at least then you will have a better idea-also maybe you could try a digital test? Then you don't need to look for lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->