When to worry about reduced movements?

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Ok so usually I have a little acrobat in there with legs and feet flying out of my belly but lay night and today the movements have become very slow movement not kicks she has had the hiccups a few times which usually sends her loopy but it hasn't and I have felt practice breathing once but other than that I have only felt about 5-10 slow dull movements. No feet or hands all bum and head under ribs and in my cervix. When should I ring pregnancy assessment.

I'd call them straight away. It's obviously abnormal for you & that is when we are told to call.

All they can do is ease your mind either over the phone or by seeing you.

Oh hunny I agree definitely give them a call so they can check bubs is fine! If its any help around this stage my movements changed too and went from being sharp kicks and punches to smooth almost lethargic movements. In my case it is completely normal, he's just running out of room! Lets hope this is the case for you too sweetie. Also mine goes quiet when he's having a little growth spurt which can last a day or so, and then makes up for it with a vengeance! It's not all doom and gloom! Please keep us posted :hugs:

Been in here over an hour on the monitor still no movements being picked up. Have had something to eat an drink and now being sent for a 5 minute walk then going back on monitor if still nothing will be having a ultrasound. Back pain is getting a lot worse now to but they don't seem to care about that and urine is +1 protein but apparently means nothing

Hope all is ok. I called them on tues to go in as I had no noticeable movement for 12 hours nad had tried all my usual triggers and nothing.............until I got half way to the hospital!

I hadn't eaten a lot the previous day and had sleep issues so think that messed up our body clocks.

I have constantly had +1 for protein and all they say is that might show you are a tad dehydrated, not high enough to worry about.

I would say that does seem awful long they have left you on the trace for though.

Was only on trace for half hour before Hand I was just asked a lot of questions and they felt my tummy tried to get her to wake up but of no avail. Back on the trace now still no movements

I hope baby is just being a wee naughty monkey Hun and that everything is ok xxx

Well babe got the hiccups after a hour and a half of no movements and went crazy moving then when hiccups stopped she stopped moving again. Had a few real contractions during the trace and baby's heart rate increased through them have Been sent home and have a follow up appointment in 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->