When will I get my BFN?

nickyjl

Nervously Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was told last Thursday that I've had a MMC. I started spotting last Tuesday but the proper bleeding didn't happen until Thurs/Fri.

I have tested this morning and still getting fairly strong positives. I want to try again ASAP and wanted to use OPKs to see if I ovulate this month but I can't until my tests are BFN.

Any thoughts on when I might go negative? Also if I'm trying to work out my cycles, would I use my first day of proper bleeding from the MC as CD1?

Thanks

Nicky x

It varies from woman to woman when you get your bfn. As you mc'd relatively early it's likely your hCG levels will drop fairly quickly. If you are still getting strong positives 2 weeks post mc it may be worth checking it out, but the normal range is from a few days to several months!!

Good luck and hope you are able to get back to TTC soon!! :hugs:

I got a BFN about 2 weeks after my D&C... and I had bled for about 5 days before then.. so close to 20 days. Hanskiz is right though.. it can vary based on a lot of factors. :hugs:

Hey i got my neg 8 days after my op to remove my left tube. Good luck. Xx

hi i had a mmc and it took around 4 weeks to get my bfn, still waiting for af 6 weeks later x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->