When will I get my period back?

La Mere

Mama of 4, ttc #5
Reaction score
Hi, ladies..

I was just wondering how long after giving birth and with breastfeeding, other moms period returned? I've read a lot of stuff about it, but haven't really got a definite answer. It's been 9 months on Saturday since I gave birth to my DD and while I'm enjoying not having my period, in the back of my mind I'm always wondering when it's going to strike, so to speak lol and am to the point sometimes where I'm like 'come on already!'. Any answers you guys have would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hi hun - are you on any kind of contraceptive pill? I am on cerrazette and have not yet had a period yet either although on this particular pill your periods can stop.

I still havent, At 16months PP :shock:

Hi hun - are you on any kind of contraceptive pill? I am on cerrazette and have not yet had a period yet either although on this particular pill your periods can stop.

no i am not.. i don't use contraceptive pills. don't believe in them lol

guess it just varies alot

It can really vary. I was usually no more than 9 months but many women go much longer. :)

It can really vary. I was usually no more than 9 months but many women go much longer. :)

Thank you for your reply... it's now been a little over 9 months for me so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->