When will I ovulate?

emalou90

Reaction score
Sounds really silly, I usually go by the ticker or Period Diary app.

10th aug until 14th aug LMP
When will I ovulate, my ticker says I'm cd5 which would be correct ovulation is usually 14 days from day one of period?

Period Diary says 7 days? Until I ov.

I should be due again September 7th.

We're planning on bd every other day but I'd like to know the ideal days :shrug:

Basically those tickers r only a guide. Ur best bet is to BD from CD8 to CD20 at least every 2nd day that way u have covered all basis.

Yeah I realise that.. I was thinking just to ignore ov and dtd every other day anyway :thumbup:

Don't push yourself too hard emalou90! BDing evry other day may bring BFP, fingers crossed for that!

Don't push yourself too hard emalou90! BDing evry other day may bring BFP, fingers crossed for that!

It'll be my first month trying so I shouldn't.
Thanks sweet, hoping to catch the egg :thumbup: x

Especially when it's your first month, hope you'll have beginner's luck!

Hi all..ok my witch just arrived last night and my Period has been irregular past few months .July it came for 2 days ,may it was 4-5 before that nothing for few months....... so I am ab to use the ovufriend.com but how do I answer "Average lenght of cycle" ? my 1st day flow is last night.

Average length of cycle, so the time between one period and the next. Mine was 27 days last month.

Average length of cycle, so the time between one period and the next. Mine was 27 days last month.

Right but How can I tell how many days between if it has been irregular pastmonths??? On ovufriend I didnt put the length beacuse I didnt know but itstill gave me a estimate. I will just use this cycle to use 1st day of my period as a starting point...?

Work out the average. if you post in the main part of TTC the other ladies can help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->