When will I ovulate?

TeiganMax

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm a little confused about when I will next ovulate. I had an op to remove my left tube on 8th April. Started to bleed on the 11th for 5 days. The last couple of days I have had slight cramping but keep getting very very faint negative opk's. Bearly able to see a second line. Am I right in thinking I won't ovulate till my first af? I have no idea about all this. I don't know whether we can ovulate without having a period after the op or if most people have only ovulated after there first af?

Thank you.
Xx

I know I didn't O at all the first month after the miscarriage ... and I didn't until after my first AF.. Every woman is different- but it's very common to not ovulate immediately following a mc. :hugs:

Hi again :) I ovulated 23 days after the ectopic surgery, had strong ov pains too. So you should ovulate at some point . x

Hi, I think everyone is different.
I started to bleed day 4/5post op (5 ithink) but i definately ovulated before the next AF. AF came CD26 (CD 1 being the op) which when i looked back added up to when i thought i ovulated. Sounds odd but it almost felt like the remainin tube was doing the little wafting thing! lol. (yes im mad!)
Saying that i didnt ovulate the next month!

If you are ready to try again and the OPK are neg i suppose no harm in DTD anyways right?

How are you anyways recoving well i hope both physically and mentally. xx

Hi, I think everyone is different.
I started to bleed day 4/5post op (5 ithink) but i definately ovulated before the next AF. AF came CD26 (CD 1 being the op) which when i looked back added up to when i thought i ovulated. Sounds odd but it almost felt like the remainin tube was doing the little wafting thing! lol. (yes im mad!)
Saying that i didnt ovulate the next month!

If you are ready to try again and the OPK are neg i suppose no harm in DTD anyways right?

How are you anyways recoving well i hope both physically and mentally. xx

Hey maz1510,

Thank you for your reply. I am coping ok now thank you. Physically I'm nearly back to normal. Just waiting for my belly button wound to heal up. Mentally I am doing a lot better then two weeks ago. I am starting to feel like it's ok to laugh again, that it's ok to look forward to the future, to TTC again. I am going to wait for my first af to start trying again so I know for the dating. I have been getting neg opk for the last few days so I'm not ovulating this month like I should be but I know it takes time to get the body back to normal again so just gonna see what happens in the next few weeks. As long as af arrives we can start trying.
How are you?

XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back