When Will it Come?

prschmalz

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage on July 18th (I was 10 weeks pregnant but the baby stopped developing at 8 weeks). I am wondering when I am going to get my period. My husband and I have started to have sex again and 3 days ago I had a sharp pain where my left ovary is and some cramping that followed but it only lasted about a day. I was totally expecting it to come because I felt like I was PMSing but nothing and the feeling went away. Does anyone have any advice on when they ovulated and got their period after their miscarriage?

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I had a mmc on July 5th and still have not got my :af: and unfortunately everyone is different. My cycles were already irregular and long so I'm assuming that they will stay that way.

What was the length of your cycle before? It could be that you are Oing.

I was about 28 days and I was always really regular so I'm thinking i should get it next week (16th maybe). I hope it happens soon.

everyone is different, I hope you dont have long too wait, Im still waiting 12 weeks later!

12 weeks! That's a really long time! I hope you don't have to wait much longer.

I had a D&C on July 18th, and AF showed up today, which was sooner than I imagined it would. I too was really regular prior to the pregnancy and miscarriage, but who knows what this period is going to end up being like. It could be a long cycle, painful, and completely off the charts. So far, my flow is fairly light as usual for my first day, with no cramping, but that's normal for me...I usually cramp like crazy on the second day, so we'll see. I'll tell you that when AF arrives, it will be the most welcome period you'll ever have. I was so happy today, I sobbed hysterically. Everyone goes through different things after a miscarriage with their cycles...it is a very unpredictable thing. But, I wish you the best, and I hope AF shows up very soon for you and all of us who are anxious to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->