When Will My Next Period Start? Miscarried Early Sept.

Stripe21

Reaction score
Hi, I miscarried at 6 weeks earlier this month. I started bleeding around the 2nd and it lasted for just over a week, so everything was said and done around the 9th of Sept.

In your experience, about how long did it take for your next period to start? I used to be on a very regular 28-day cycle, although in the months before I got pregnant it would usually be a few days later than expected. I had a very tiny bit of pink spotting yesterday, but I'm attributing that to intercourse (Sorry, TMI!)

Thanks! Just like to be prepared.

I'm sorry for your loss. They generally say 4-6 weeks after. I'd be interested to know when you do as my cycle sounds the same as yours and I'm miscarrying at the moment and desperate to start trying again so it would help give me an idea of how long I'd need to wait x

I'm sorry for your loss. They generally say 4-6 weeks after. I'd be interested to know when you do as my cycle sounds the same as yours and I'm miscarrying at the moment and desperate to start trying again so it would help give me an idea of how long I'd need to wait x

No problem, I will definitely let you know! And I am very sorry for your loss.

I also miscarried early sept , the first was when I had to take misoprostol and the bleeding started .. It lasted a weekish then spotting up until a few days ago and I've felt ovulation symptoms these past few days .
I'm thinking it should come in a couple of weeks for me but I will also let you guys know what happens !
I'm anxious for my body to be back to normal !

Sorry for your loss. I mc 4.5 weeks ago and still waiting for mine. So frustrating. I ovulated 1.5 weeks ago, so hoping it starts this weekend at 5 weeks post.

I had mine 3 weeks after the D&C but I was on cytotec for week before the D&C and I was lightly bleeding on & off, so I don't know if it's considered the start of the mc.

I'm just done with my second period & I had it after 26 days, which is kind of normal.

Today is Oct 1, and I began miscarrying on Sept 2, and it appears that my period has just started. Sore boobs, mild cramps, chocolate craving (lol), all the usual symptoms, and I just started spotting very light pink. Hopefully this helps anyone who was following! 29 days after MC began, 22 days after everything was said and done. Hope this means everything is back to normal for me. :)

so sorry for your loss. I lost my baby at 10 weeks 4 days and has a d&c on the 31/8 my period came on the 1/10 so 4 and a half weeks

xxx

We've decided not to wait for first af. I hope it's the right thing to do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"