When will you be putting up your x-mas tree?

Sushai

Mum of 5, soon to be 6
Reaction score
Sorry if this question has already been asked, but as the title says when will you be putting up your tree?

I’m thinking maybe December 1st. I’ve moved into a new house and want to make a Christmas tradition of setting up the tree on that day with my kids. So just want to know when you will be setting up your tree and if you have any traditions that you do for the festive season.

Hopefully next weekend. We usually aim for the last weekend in November but my husband is out of town on that weekend this year. And I’d rather get it up earlier rather than later, especially considering I’ve already got a bunch of wrapped presents and new ornaments that need a home. :haha:

I usually leave it till a couple of weeks before Xmas, or even nearer if we're getting a real tree.

This year we're using our fake tree, so fancy putting it up a bit earlier, maybe the first weekend that falls in Dec 😀

25th November! Usually first weekend in december but we got a new one this year and i just cant wait to put it up!

1st December. Need to get the house in order. We have had a huge sort out so almost there.

Probably around the 10th at the earliest. I have two children under two and dreading keeping them away from the tree this year!

Mine's up much to hubby's disgust. 8th Nov every year. :haha:

Last Friday in November, think that's the 24th this year. 🎄

Hubby said not until December.. I managed to compromise on the last Sunday in Nov... but I'm chomping at the bit to get it up now :haha:

DH is itching to put ours up! keeps hinting at it. pretty sure hes going want it up this weekend! if it was up to me it would go up december 1st. x

We are doing ours the night of the 30th November so it is all up and ready when the kids wake on December 1st - I would like it earlier but this was the compromise :haha: Advent calendars start 1st so the Decorations have to be up for then :shrug:

DH is putting the lights up on the outside of the house this week although apparently they are not going on :( bah humbug

I do what Twag does, put it up when the kids are in bed on the 30th, and they think our elf has put it up. I just put the lights on and the kids will then help decorate it.
So excited, not long until they go up. I do keep asking OH if we can go in the attic to get the tree down but he keep saying no.

Last year it was up mid December, only because we didn't know if we would be in our new house before or after Christmas, so waited for a finalised date.

1st December normally. Might do it 2nd December as it's a Saturday, no school runs or rushed times to get it looking perfect. Plus, DD1's school is having a Christmas fair on 1st so that'll knock an hour or so off the day too.

Usually the 1st December, so will be the same this year. Cant wait to get it up, sooo excited!

We do it either the first, or the first weekend of December if we don't get a chance. DH birthday is 4th of December and he's a big kid who likes them up for his birthday haha

Can't wait not long now. Need to get some mince pies in. I am off and DH finishes early on the Friday too so can make a day of it :)

December 1st.

I am counting down the days! Last year in the sale I bought a 7ft white Christmas tree for the kitchen and then we get a real one for the living room too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->