When would 4th c-section be scheduled for?

bubbamadness

Reaction score
Hello, pregnant with number 4, have had 3 c-sections already, 1 emergency and 2 my choice. Was curious as to when i would have the baby? The normal week before due date, or 2/3 weeks before? I know that it all depends on how the scaring is and what happens during the pregnancy. Just wondered when any of you ladies had your fourth? Thank you xxx

I had my 4th c - section on Wednesday and I was 38 weeks x

Found your post whilst looking for 4th time c-section experiances...found out yesterday that we are expecting number 4 and It will also be my 4th section. ..a little scared if I'm honest lol :wacko:

Found your post whilst looking for 4th time c-section experiances...found out yesterday that we are expecting number 4 and It will also be my 4th section. ..a little scared if I'm honest lol :wacko:

Hello and congratulations on cooking number 4 :). I'm really scared too. Thank god for babyandbump! Think i would of driven myself crazy without it. Cant wait for my midwife appointment on 4th Aug. Hopefully they will try and listen for heartbeat. Hoping they hurry up and book my scan too. Think it will be when im around 13/14weeks. How are you doing? Have you had any appointments or scans yet? X

Ladies as soon as I get to my pc I'll reply properly, but trust me a 4th c - section is fine. I'm 9 days past and feeling great x

Hey ladies, sorry for the massive delay.

Ok, so 4th c - section! In all honesty it was my easiest recovery by far. On the ward I could see all the first timers really struggling and then there was me shuffling about, going for showers etc. The after pains I will admit were bad, but that's 4th baby territory, not just c - section.

My advice - don't be scared to moving about, and stand up as straight as you can.
Keep on top of pain relief for the first few days.. I only had paracetamol and Ibuprofen.
Go for a shower ASAP! It made me feel like a new woman.
Don't be tempted to over do it when you get home! Rest as much as possible.
And most importantly enjoy your new baby.

I'm now 3 weeks PP and feeling fantastic, minimal bleeding and getting life back to normal slowly.

Xx

Recently had my 5th c/s...went wonderfully! All of mine were scheduled a week before my due date. This time though, my bp was elevated at 38 weeks, consistently getting higher so we decided to do it at 38+1.
I have found that each one the recovery was (or seemed) easier than the previous. Maybe it was because I expected it to be worse, or the experience helped, I don't know. With this one, I felt completely fine just a few days out, completely off pain meds and walking/moving around with ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->