when you conceived?

kirstr1984

tobys mom
Reaction score
Has anyone conceive when their periods lasted one one day before hand? Or has anyone one experience this when they came out birth control?

Hiya, coming off birth control can really mess up your cycles, it may be that the bleed you had wasn't a period it was just old blood or your hormones being out of whack, it may take a while for things to settle down, although you can get pregnant without ever having a period after you come off birth control because you ovulate before a period! :)
Depending on when this one day of bleeding was it could also have been implantation bleeding? When did you come off the contraception?

Lots of luck and baby dust <3

I have been of it for 5 months now. I was bleeding for one day every 3 weeks. This time i Have gone 35 days before a bleed which has again lasted one one day. It's all very bizarre and frustrating

That does sound really confusing :( So you don't seem to be having 'periods', just these one day bleeds? I wish I had more advice. Do you know if you have been ovulating? Have you charted or anything?

Have you spoken to your doctor? They may be able to investigate what is going on.

I have been doing opk. Haven't had a positiv. But they did get darker then lighter to none existing. Doctors said come back after 6 months at least. It's getting me so down :-(

I can imagine, it must be so hard :( Well, at least next month you can go see your doctor. I'm sorry you're going through this. Wishing you luck and a special, sticky bean X

It sounds like your hormones are out of whack! I suppose you can wait one more month to see the doctor, but I don't think a one day bleed per cycle is good, sounds almost annovulatory. Good luck, I don't know what you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->