When you get moved forward a few days?

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
When I had my 9+5 scan I was measuring 10 weeks but does that mean I should change my ticker by a day or so as my lmp has moved back?

Personally I go off my ovulation date and completely ignore the changes based on scan dates for tickers and consenting for treatment.

That's what I thought I mean my last period was the 25th sept and my date of ovulation was the 9th oct but surely if baby is measuring ahead a bit it just means it's a little bigger but not anymore developed

Mine both measured ahead by 3 days at their 12 week scans. I think some babies are just a little bigger than others. Ofc the doctors like to have an official due date based off the dating scan at 12ish weeks.

Hope I don't have a big baby! I have a feeling he/she could be quite long though as I'm average at 5'7 but OH is 6'4 lol :(

My OB never changed my original due date even though I consistantly measured 2 weeks ahead by growth scans (her head was typically 3 weeks ahead). It may be different elsewhere though as I'm in the US.

I wouldn't change it - I measured 1+ ahead at 6+3 and 8+6 and then measured on target at 11+1. So it changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->