When you want something so bad...

Bumper4321

Reaction score
I'm trying so hard to stay positive and hopeful. I've been TTC for almost a year now with my man. Months go by with irregular periods and chronic bacterial vaginosis. So stressful and I'm just waiting for that positive test or missed period. I've got to be the most impatient person in this world. I guess what I'm really using this post for is to vent and see some replies from people who can relate. Any reply or advice from anyone is encouraged! I just need some fellow babyandbump members to help ease my frustration! Thanks! And much baby dust to anyone who is trying to conceive!

We were trying to conceive for over a year before I managed to get pregnant. Each month I would be hopeful but it really started getting me down as I wanted it so badly. My husband laughs at me now as I would get so upset saying it will never happen and now we have a beautiful little girl. I was so impatient I actually went to the doctor and asked to be fertility tested and they discovered I had polycystic ovaries but I was lucky enough to conceive without any intervention. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!

I've been trying for over 5 years... I completely understand. I'm at my wits end right now dealing with cost of fertility meds. I'm about to give up and call it quits. I can't take anymore disappointment. I can barley take when someone says they are pregnant or post pictures of their bellies when all I want is one baby. :cry:

No words of wisdom, just offering a hug. :hugs:

Women like you give me so much hope. :) I will keep trying and trying until I get my baby.

We were trying to conceive for over a year before I managed to get pregnant. Each month I would be hopeful but it really started getting me down as I wanted it so badly. My husband laughs at me now as I would get so upset saying it will never happen and now we have a beautiful little girl. I was so impatient I actually went to the doctor and asked to be fertility tested and they discovered I had polycystic ovaries but I was lucky enough to conceive without any intervention. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!

Thank you so much. And so much congratulations :)

I've been trying for over 5 years... I completely understand. I'm at my wits end right now dealing with cost of fertility meds. I'm about to give up and call it quits. I can't take anymore disappointment. I can barley take when someone says they are pregnant or post pictures of their bellies when all I want is one baby. :cry:

I know the feel! Just not nearly close to that amount of time. The horrible thing is I currently don't have health insurance... So I'm not able to go in and have all these tests done to diagnose me. So I have to wait a couple months until my insurance kicks in. And then I can FINALLY find out what the deal is. But only then will I be able to take the steps to help boost my fertility. I believe my purpose for being on this earth is to be a mother. I just don't understand why people like you and I aren't able to conceive. My thoughts and wishes go out to you and every woman struggling to have a baby. I've never known such heartbreak until these recent issues. Ugh and now I'm rambling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->