When...

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
... did u set up babies rocker chair etc in the lounge, when baby arrived? Before?

Im wondering if my nesting is kicking in coz ive got the urge today to start organising drawers etc to make space for bubbas clothes but then started thinking bout when to set up moses basket in bedroom and rocker chair etc?

Mine have been set up since about 25 weeks!

I have children already and I think they will play with them before the baby arrives so everything is still in boxes....the only thing I will set up is the crib in our room and that will probably be next week sometime.

With my first I had her crib set up from around the same time and Moses basket etc waiting in the living room, I always kept bouncy chair in its wrapper until we got home with baby to keep it dust free

X

Im activly going to start my hospital bag and setting up her stuff this week.

Whenever you like! Seriously there are no "rules" so i think do it when you want and enjoy it! With my first the nursery was all done by 26 weeks and i used to sort out all his stuff all the time and gets new bits and pieces. You will only be pregnant with your first once and its such a special and exciting time that you should make the most of it. Second time round your first beens you cant do it quite the same lol...

This is my 4th so already have 3 in the house, think i will start organising clothes from drawers to make space for baby clothes and see how i feel about setting up the rest after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->